Photos taken on Camera (standard Android app) are stored how to Android on either a memory card or phone memory depending on the settings.
The location of photos is always the same – it’s DCIM/Camera folder.
The full path looks like this: /storage/emmc/DCIM – if the images are on phone memory.
Where are deleted photos stored on Android?
Answer: Steps to recover deleted photos from Android Gallery:
- Go to the folder with the Gallery file on Android,
- Find .nomedia file on your phone and delete it,
- Photos and images on Android are stored on SD card (the DCIM/Camera folder);
- Check if your phone reads the memory card,
- Unmount SD card from your phone,
Where are WhatsApp pictures stored android?
On Android, media files are automatically saved in how to Android your WhatsApp/Media/folder. If you have Internal Storage, the WhatsApp folder is located in your Internal Storage. If you do not have internal storage, the folder will be on your SD Card or External SD Card.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”
Why can’t I see my pictures in my gallery?
Simply go to favorite file manager and find the folder how to Android containing .nomedia file. When you have found the file, delete it from the folder or you can simply rename the file to any name you like. Then restart your Android device and here you should find your missing pictures in your Android gallery.
Where are pictures stored on Samsung Galaxy s8?
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right.
- Tap Storage location.
- Tap one of the following options: Device storage. SD card.